1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1994 Chevy 3500 Plow sander 4x4 auto

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Acmemechanic, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

Low miles Completly RE-Furbished And Maintained By ASE Heavy Truck Technician.Sandblasted and Painted Last Season.Central Hydraulics,9' Fisher moves faster than Electric,11 speed hyd Sander and WHOLE dump bed is the hopper.AIR-FLO Body.454 Big Block Engine.NOTHING CAN STOP THIS Snowfighting Machine.Reason for Sale Selling Whole Fleet Not Plowing AnyMore.Call or come see.Call 401-597-0286 ask for Kurt.Please do leave a message as I will return your call as soon as possible.FULL STROBES WITH ROOM TO ADD MORE LIGHTS
    Located in Northern RI.Priced to sell at $14500.00

2. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

Post some pics so people can see what it looks like...

3. Acmemechanic

Pics

I am having trouble because Last falls Ad is still here and i cant figure howto delete it.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  4. Acmemechanic

No Offers

This Truck is Flawless And no Offers.Come and look You E-Mail TIREKICKERS

5. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

stupid question but what do you get for gas milage on that thing? with a 454 it has got to suck...right? I know with my V-10 it is very poor when plowing not to bad when not and get 13-15 on the higway.