1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1994 C/K 3500 4x4 Plus

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Acmemechanic, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

454 automatic 9' Fisher conventional.Central Hydraulics,Air-flo Flo and Dump Spreader body.Everything Works New tires,Brakes,FRESHLY SANDBLASTED AND PAINTED.Fan Clutch Tune up Needs Nothing.Poor Winter making Partnership breakup.Strobes.A true Snow Fighting Machine. Call 401-597-0286 or E-mail to Acmemechanic@yahoo.com
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Whats the price?
  3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

you have my interest email me with some more info like mileage? 4x4? price? and other good stuff at DouglasBros@aol.com

thanks tom
  4. Acmemechanic

Nobody Interrested

Still for sale.Its on E-Bay too.Make offers
  5. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

you should tell us how much? im sure it'd help sell.
  6. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Why bother to try and sell us something when several people ask how much and you still don't bother to put a price? Do you want ten times what it is worth?
  7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Either he can't read the post's of interested parties asking the price or like you said he is asking WAY to much for the truck!
  8. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

hows $10,000 sound...ill be up next monday with a check
  9. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

You'll have to change that "All Dodges" motto!
  10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

like ive said i cant find a dodge dump thats not on ebay and i dont really want to buy from ebay because i cant drive them first and check them over so im open to anything
  11. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

All I know is that this guy wants $9500 for his 1998 Mazda with plow. I don't want to know what this dump would set me back!
  12. Acmemechanic

Sorry to all.Been real Busy $14.500.