1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1994 Bobcat 7753 Must Go, 1900 Hrs

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Johnny V, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Johnny V

Johnny V Member

Well my bobcat has to go. I moved and now have nowhere to put it.

It is in good condition. Runs well, does not have any broken welds on it. Has the 40 HP diesel in it and i never had any problems with starting etc.

Low hours and a clean running engine. Could use some new tire ($85/tire from Sam's Club) but do not need them instantly. Has the digital screen for all gages etc, it is not bright but you can still read it OK.

I have a trailer but I need the trailer for a few more month and might be interested in sell that in mid 2005.

I will deliver for a fee. I am looking for any honest offer around $8k. Contact me on this board or jxb322@yahoo.com. Located in Midlothian zip code 60445

2. grubenator

grubenator Junior Member
    from wi,mn

3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

where were you about 3 months ago when I was looking for a skid-steer