1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1994-2002 dodge ram 2500 and 3500 plow bracket curtis

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigmudder77, Nov 4, 2009.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

IM TOLD THIS FITS THE 1994-2002 DODGE RAM 2500 AND 3500 4X4 TRUCKS CHECK WITH A DEAL OR ONLINE TO MAKE SURE IT WILL FIT YOUR TRUCK BEFORE BUYING

This is a curtis snow plow bracket from a 1999 dodge 2500 its in good shape it has rust but no major rust some one with a wire brush or sand blaster can clean it up and paint it and have it look new again

It will need the bolts that hold it to the frame for sure as they need to get cut off cause they wont turn

(I would be able to ship but if i do it will need all new bolts as i will take it apart to get it in the box better)

If wanting it shipped e-mail me your zip code and ill get a price and we can go from there

I ONLY ship to the 48 states (NO HAWAII OR ALASKA)

YOUR JUST GETTING THE PLOW BRACKET NOT THE FRAME OF THE TRUCK THAT ITS BOLTED TO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bigmudder77

from wooster

any one interested in this

3. bigmudder77

from wooster

price is $400