1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1993 Jeep wrangler with Blizzard Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by flykelley, Jun 18, 2010.

1. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

93 Jeep Wrangler, 4 clyinder stick shift. Has a Blizzard 680LT with custom set of wings. Hard top, plus soft top. Tires like new. HD alt upgrade as well as all of the Alt wiring and grounds. She is a plain jane but starts and runs like new. New front axle seals last fall as wheel as a steering stabilizer shock. AM/FM Cd with family speaker bar. 1/2 doors plus full doors. No Carpet or mats. Some rust but for a 93 she is in good shape, Frame is not cracked or rusted. Will sell Blizzard plow but will have to sell plow and mount before the jeep. Have close to $7000.00 invest asking $5600.00 or $2500.00 for the plow.
    PM me or email flykelley930@aol.com or 248 431 6443, the jeep is in Michigan. Only reason Im selling it is I just bought a 97 wrangler otherwise this jeep would not be up for sale.

Regards Mike

IMG_0314.jpg

2. flykelley

Here are a couple more pictures

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

3. flykelley

bump bump bump

4. flykelley

Bump Bump Bump

5. c0ke

c0ke Junior Member
    from canada

I would be interested in the plow, but for around $1400. I am also located in Toronto area, so getting it to me could be a problem :)

6. flykelley

Getting it to you isn't a problem, its the amount you are willing to pay. Sorry not interested in selling it for around $1400.00.

Regards Mike

7. c0ke

c0ke Junior Member
    from canada

Yah, I don't mean to offend you with my offer, but I thought I would throw it out there.

8. flykelley

Hi Coke
    Im not offended at all by your offer, its just I know how hard it is to find a mount for a YJ amd I also don't have to sell it. Sooner or later someone will buy it from me at my price. Good Luck to you.

Mike

9. c0ke

c0ke Junior Member
    from canada

Thanks. I am really not interested in the mount as I would need a new one for a kubota rtv. I am looking more for the plow, wiring and controls. Getting it to me is a problem because I don't want to spend more money getting it shipped here

10. flykelley

Sold-sold-sold