1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1993 gmc c3500 c&c $2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Grotonems5, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

I have a 93 GMC C3500 2x4 cab and chassis for sale. Has a 350 V8 TBI, 4L80E auto transmission, 138,000 and still used daily. Minor rust on bottoms of doors. Corners, rockers, and frame solid. Interior in great condition, sheet metal is great. Previous owner put a lot of new parts on, and I have put a few in myself. Starts, runs, shifts, drives, stops great! Ready for a body or sander! 82" cab to axle, 135" cab to end of frame. Rear tires all in great shape, front tires could be replaced. Registered, inspected last month, and driven daily. Has trailer brake controller and is wired for towing, but the hitch was built onto the body so currently it has no trailer hitch. Amber light included in sale. $2500 in Danville, VT Email is best, Grotonems5@yahoo.com

New parts:
    rear brakes all new (Drums, pads, adjusters, hardware, axle seals, bearings)
    Temp sensor, O2 sensor, MAP sensor, TPS sensor
    Valve cover gaskets and PCV valve
    Front fenders and hood
    Cab marker lights (clear with amber bulbs, new gaskets as well)
    Plugs, wires, distributor

More pictures can be seen at the Craigslist ad http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/4018646026.html

I do not have pushplates for this truck, it takes Fisher 7148. I do however have two complete Fisher wiring setups that would fit this truck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.