1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1993 Ford F800 8.3 litre 250 hp Dumptruck 4x4

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by kingriver, Oct 25, 2005.

1. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

Could anyone out their please tell me. Have you seen a similiar truck with a plow,snowblower and a sander on it. We recently purchased this unit to use with our business and am looking at all--any suggestions for installing either a (blower)--(plow) and 10 yrd sander on back.. pictures would be greatly appreciated..

thanks
    kingriver

2. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Check out....

Hello, your a long ways away.Almost couldnt get any further.lol Check out Steves site,he has had many trucks like yours setup for plowing.Not sure if a blower is an option, with all the weight you'd have to hang off the front, unless you put the power unit in the rear????That might be a major project.
    http://www.s-a-mclean.com/

3. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

Hey thanks alot for the info, I have looked at his site and left an email for him asking his suggestions on installing equipment on this truck..

thanks again
    kingriver

4. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

We have a 97 f800 cummins powered 4x4 allison auto. First we used a 10' meyer plow but it didnt hold up so we went with a 10' baker/flink plow with a flink undertailgate salt spreader.the hydro pump for the centrel hydrolics is mounted on the tranfer case but I think it should be mounted on the trans.Fun truck to drive but slow on the highway(about 60 mph max).

5. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

(baker/flint Plow

Hello, thanks for your input. Your 1997 sounds nice, auto, thats extra cool. Anyway I have a 6 speed, and was trying to look up that plow manufacurer. BakerFlint.com wont do it, do you happen to have the http: address for that type plow, and what do you mean by under the tailgate spreader ??

thanks
    kingriver:help: :help:

6. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

web address is www.flinkco.com the undertailgate spreaderis one that is pinned to both sides of bed and has a spinner hanging down.