1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1993 Ford Bronco full size 1000 OBO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wesley's Lawn, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

1993 Ford Bronco eddie bauer edition with 182k with 50k on a rebuilt motor, 5.0L engine, auto, 4x4 PW, PL, AC, power mirrors, CD Player. The interiors pretty clean, the body has typical MN rust on the rear fenders and rockers. Rear window works. Runs and drives. Has a crack in the windshield and has a slow leak in a seal in the PS gear box and an exhaust leak. Would make a good cabin, hunting, fishing truck, plow truck. Has a clean title, 1000 dollars OBO. Have some more pics if interested. Please call Wes at 612-743-7666, if I don't answer leave a message and I will get back to you. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

2. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

If I wasn't leaving I would have it in my driveway! good price

3. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

SOLD, Thanks for looking.