1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1993 F800 4X4 Dumptruck

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by kingriver, Jan 1, 2007.

1. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

I was just wondering if anyone out their had an F800 that was set up with a plow..I am working towards getting mine set up with plow and dumpbed sander and am at a loss as to where to begin with type of plows..how to install and such.. was looking for some pictures of one installed so I could figure mine out..any help appreciated

thanks
    kindly
    kingriver

2. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

we've got a 97 f800 4x4 10ft flink blade and a 9 ft v box spreader. We had the meyer 10ft on it originally but after it tore itself apart ,we went with the baker/flink. I'll take some pictures tommorow and you can see the setup better.

3. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

here are some pictures

file002MA15722985-0004.jpg

4. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

and the back end

file003.jpg

file004.jpg

file005MA15722985-0007.jpg

5. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

a couple more

file000.jpg

6. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

Your F800

WOW nice looken unit.. and thanks for all the photos..have been busy here lately we got a blizzard so put us on the trail for several days.. thanks again

7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Thought I had more pics, but I guess not. I can mount either the Monroe 10' reversible plow or a Viking 10' Sno-King. 10' dump box with Monroe SS under the tailgate spreader. Central hydraulics run everything. I wish it had the newer cab because it's noisy and I'd love more legroom, but it is my favorite truck out of my 2 big ones.

Mine has the 19.5 tires on it, but here it is:

salt trucks 002.jpg