1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1993 F350 SRW 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PabstBlueRibbon, Sep 25, 2010.

1. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

My truck is up for sale so that I can invest into a newer one.

It is a 1993 F350 SRW 4x4. I included pictures of when I first got the truck and what it looks like today. I have repainted it, bed lined the cab floor, new seat cover, upgraded head unit. Back Rack with 2 fed signal beacons, work lights, and a whelen 90 strobe kit also I night shades the cab running lights. New 3" exhaust with chrome tip. I just replaced the starter and solenoid, new rear and front brakes and master cylinder, new glow plugs (motorcraft), New K&N air filer. New steering gear box and power steering lines. I just serviced the Diffs, how ever the the front has a bit of a leak. $55 fix for a seal kit. I have full service records since I got the truck. It has a Western 8' Poly Pro on that front that has 1.5 seasons of driveway work on it. also will throw in spare hang held controller. Im looking for $8,000 with the plow or $6,500 without.

I am looking to upgrade to a later 90's early 2000's diesel so if any one wants to work a trade out. I can post more pictures if needed.

2. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

Great looking truck. I really like the color.

Too bad it isn't a powerstroke, it'd already be sold I'm sure.

I'd keep it and let it make you money and save you a ton of fuel $$$.
  3. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

I am not getting any answers from ppl about subing so I would rather get rid of it
  4. kmwharley

kmwharley Member

Still available? What motor?