1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1993 f250

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by jdanforth, Feb 17, 2007.

1. jdanforth

jdanforth Member
    from maine

hey guys I have a 93 f250 xlt with 8 foot fisher plow,has a standard 8 foot pick up bed with a venco hydraulic lift.the truck has new brake lines,oil pan, oil pump,exhaust manifold,rear spring hangers,new grey rubber flooring,visor,plugs, wires, d cap,rotor,caliper,pads, shoes,flowmaster exhaust,thermostat,heater motor,new wild country txr tires,rear end cover,new front drive shaft joints,. my question is. I am thinking of selling this what is a fair market value??.It has 160,000 with brand new wheel overs. the only body part with rust is the bottom of pass side fender,which has a patch on it.I know there getting around 4500 for f150s without plows and hydraulic beds.any info would be appreciated thanks jeff