1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1993 f250 4x4

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ATV Plow King, Jun 22, 2009.

1. ATV Plow King

ATV Plow King Senior Member

I have no pics yet, but is a 1993 ford f250 4x4 with dual gas tanks little rust newer 7.5 meyer plow and a stainless western tailgate spreader a good deal for 1,600 bucks? it red in color has 95,000 on it gas engine , needs new tailgate (50 bux at the junkyard) and thats it.

So you tell me with the knowledge that is given if it sounds good.

PS everything is in good working condition, inc plow and spreader.

2. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Good deal. I just bought a 94 f350 with basically all the same.... We just had to put a new tailgate on it. New brakes little things.. I only paid 1000 though... with an 8ft Fisher Mm1... Good deal though :)
  3. ATV Plow King

Finally got some pics, tell me what you think. (Can anyone tell me what kind of plow this is. I know its a Meyer 7.5 with an e 60 pump but does anyone know the model so i can get parts.) Thanks

-B ill

4. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

doesn't look bad for a work truck. especially if you payed $1500 for it.
  5. ATV Plow King

Yea and it came with a stainless wetern spreader as well. But does anyone no the plow??
  6. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

I dont really think the Model means anything. Most of there parts are universal myer parts. Like if you needed a piston you just have to measure the piston. Kinda like the Xblade and HD blades. The under hood stuff and the pump and piston are all the same. Its just the blade that is different. So i wouldnt worry about model names. Go into a Myer parts store tell you got a plow with the E60 motor and its a 7.6. They will know excatly what you need
  7. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

should say it on the back of the blade .....looks like the stickers are there ....im thinking its a ST 7.5 model:drinkup:
  8. ATV Plow King

IDK if this helps but if you can figure it out your the winner.

9. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

yes it is a ST 7.5 blade
  10. ATV Plow King

Cool thanks.:redbounce:bluebouncpurplebou

I see your in phila. do you plow in phia itself our on the outskirts. and COMM or RESI?
  11. scott222

scott222 Junior Member

please if me a call at 440 342 6240 tony
  12. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

He not sell F250. He was show us what he bought for price.
  13. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

thats a good lookin older truck. a little TLC and it'll be awesome
  14. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Too bad they had to put $1,500 on the front of the blade. Is that Sharpied or painted? They ever heard of a "FOR SALE" sign.:dizzy: Maybe it's not permanent, still stupid.

How about offer $1000.00
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2010