1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1993 F-250 Diesel plow pump ??

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Sharpshooter77, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

O.k guys on my new to me ford F-250 had a the plow frame onit but it needed the hydro pump and lines hooked up to it. I have no idea Where the pump goes, the V-belt pully is on the crankshaft but I can not figure out were the pump goes. The parts were taken off for the summer time and I am lost in the dark here. The truck is a 1993 F-250 with the 7.3 liter diesel, no A/C, and No Turbo. I would like to get this up and going ASAP because before you know it it will be time to push snow. I really need some help. Thanks Guys

2. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

3. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

It is so close but not close enough, I have the surpentine Belt setup. The one that storks has is for the V-Belts, I dont think it will work in my case, I have found a electric pump like yours that a buddys of mine has I might beable to get it out of him for a few hundred bucks. Thanks for the help.