1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1993 Chevy 3500 Dump 4x4 Plow Diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ff610, Mar 6, 2010.

1. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

2. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

looks like a good deal

3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

WOW sounds like a project in the works!! Good luck!

4. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

Yeah... It needs some TLC that I have no time or desire to put into it. You can see I started then lost interest. I've thrown too much $$ into it anyways! It will hopefully make someone an inexpensive work truck for the money.

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Hey i think it is a great idea and might just get someone a great deal for the right money!!!

6. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

You know I see plenty of trucks on here for ridiculous money, and then people bicker over what they are worth. This is something that has just been sitting in my lot making me nothing. I'd rather just let the market call it's value. It's worth what is sells for right!

7. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

3 1/2 days left!

8. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a couple questions for you.
    1) Honestly do you think the truck will make the trip from Iowa to Ohio?
    2) If I win it can you put the plow in the back, so I don't have to worry about overheating problems?
    3) Finally, do you have any picture of the engine?

9. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

Sorry I didn't get this until tonight. I think it is mechanically sound, but I haven't run the truck enough to drive it from Iowa to Ohio. It just seems too far for a 18 yeat old dump truck. I can put the plow in the dump, and I'm sorry but I'm leaving town for business in the early AM so unable to take a picture of the engine. Give me a call if you have any other questions.

10. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

Just a few hours left!

11. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Man i wish you where closer.............it be worth the gamble then!!! Someone is going to get a steal!!