1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1992 Toyota 4x4 Pushplate Needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PAGE2004, Jul 6, 2008.

1. PAGE2004

PAGE2004 Senior Member

Seeking a FISHER pushplate for my 92 Toyota pickup 4x4. - this is before the Tacoma era.

Any help finding one will be greatly appreciated - thanks
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  2. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I have a complete truckside pushframe. Its in pretty good shape. I added some angle to stiffen it up. It just came off a 93 that was junked. It is a conventional setup not a minute mount. I have a 6.5ft blade from another purchase but it is bent.
  3. PAGE2004

PAGE2004 Senior Member

My plow set up is a 6 ft 6 inch Minute Mount 1. That came off another toyota complete with everything I need .... except the truckside hardware.

Plz get back to me if you come up with anything .

4. PAGE2004

PAGE2004 Senior Member

I have learned from Fisher that what I need is called UNDERCARRIAGE mounts for a minute mount 1 system.

Basically its the hardware from a minute mount 1 system that permanently attaches to the truck side. ( attached to the truck frame )

It includes the two side bolt on brackets and one cross beam piece .

I can have these pieces fabricated for far less than they want .... nevertheless if anyone has these 3 pieces .. by all means let me know,

Toyota 1992 4x4 shortbed pickup

5. PAGE2004

PAGE2004 Senior Member