1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1992 Ford F250 7.3 Dsl 4wd 17,595 Orig. Miles Sno-way Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SGTPOOL, Mar 7, 2007.

1. SGTPOOL

SGTPOOL Member

1992 F-250 Diesel 4sale 17,595 Orig. Miles. Pls Help Me Post Pic's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS, I'M LOOKING TO SELL MY 1992 FORD F-250. THE TRUCK HAS THE 7.3 INTERNATIONAL DIESEL. 4WD XLT, 17,595 MILES, BLACK AND GRAY. I BOUGHT IT IN NOVEMBER 2006 WITH JUST A LITTLE OVER 15000 ORIGINAL MILES. UNTIL I BOUGHT THE TRUCK IT HAD NEVER BEEN PLOWED WITH OR PULLED A TRAILER. IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A HITCH. HAS A BUMBER HITCH, BUT NOTHING ELSE.I HAVE THE CARFAX REPORT TO VERIFY THE MILEAGE. WHILE HOME IN UPSTATE NY, I BOUGHT A 2 YEAR OLD SNO-WAY MT-24 FOR THE TRUCK. BOTH THE TRUCK AND PLOW ARE IN GREAT SHAPE. THE MILES ON THE TRUCK ARE TOTALLY ORIGINAL. THE INTERIOR LOOKS AS IF NO ONE HAS EVER SAT IN THE SEAT. THERE IS NO RUST WHAT SO EVER ON THE TRUCK. IT HAS POWER WINDOWS, LOCKS, SLIDING REAR WINDOW, POWER LUMBER SEATS, TINTED WINDOWS. THE PLOWS ABOUT 2 YEARS OLD. IT'S IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE. IT HAS THE WIRED REMOTE KEY PAD.

I PLANNED TO USE THE TRUCK TO PULL MY BIKE AND PLOW DRIVEWAYS IN THE WINTER. THE WINTER WAS TERRIBLE FOR US AND I HAVE SINCE HAD A CHANGE OF PLANS. I HAVE USED THE PLOW 3 TIMES, ON ABOUT 15 DRIVEWAYS....TOTAL. BEFORE I PLOWED WITH IT (2/14/07) I PUT BRAND NEW TIRES ON IT AND A HEAVY DUTY TRANSMISSION COOLER. I ALSO REPLACED THE MASTER CYLINDER, FRONT BRAKE HOSES, BOTH FRONT CALIPERS, PADS AND ROTORS. MAINLY DUE TO IT BEING PARKED FOR THE MAJORITY OF IT'S LIFE.

THIS WOULD BE PERFECT FOR SOMEONE LOOKING TO START LANDSCAPE BUSINESS. S%$T THE TRUCK NEW ALONE WOULD COST CLOSE TO $40,000. I AM ASKING/ TRYING TO GET $20,000 FOR THE PACKAGE. I LIVE IN YORK PA, HAVE FAMILY IN BOTH UP AND DOWNSTATE NEW YORK, SO I COULD HELP WITH DELIVERY. THIS TRUCK IS IN MINT CONDITION. DON'T HAVE TO SELL IT, JUST THINKING ABOUT DOING SOMETHING ELSE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO POST PHOTO'S. IT KEEPS TELL ME THEY ARE TOO LARGE.

IF INTERESTED GIVE ME A CALL OR EMAIL ME AT MIKEPOOL1@HOTMAIL.COM 443-992-6275

2. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

go to www.photobucket.com and open a account. i think they have free ones. load your pics there. then load them here by hitting this button[​IMG]

3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

not to knock you but kbb says

Excellent
    $4,490

Good
    $4,100

Fair
    $3,590

4. the_mayor

the_mayor Senior Member

Tell us a realistic asking price please.

5. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

$19,999.99 ??

6. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Why? WHat, do you think he is going to get reasonable after starting there?

7. Michael M

Michael M Member

Michael M

19 grand????? What??

The most I would pay is $4,500. Even though it only has 17K miles, its still a 92'.
    Those years love to rust out in no time Please post some pictures.

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Not to be a ball buster or anything, but I could find a truck 10 years newer for less than that. I only paid 10 grand for my 2000 Silverado!!! Be a little more realistic, like say 5,000 or best offer not 20 grand!!!!!!!! Reality check please

9. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

e-mail me some pics..and I will post them for you..camn540@yahoo.com

10. the_mayor

the_mayor Senior Member

That was my point. I paid $18.500 for my loaded '99 4 years ago.

11. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i would buy it though with out the plow i already have a brand new curtis

12. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

What did you pay for it? Not that it's any of our business, but I've never seen anything so over priced. If it were a reasonable price I would come and get it. I love those trucks.

13. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Is this still forsale?