1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1992 ford f 350 dualy 4x4 crew cab 2wd diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mdirrigation, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

selling a truck cheap plow vehicle great on larger lots. It is a 1992 ford 7.3 NON turbo diesel it has 166,000 miles the body is 95 % straight , it needs rear tail light lens , muffler and windshield . It Has a plow frame and wiring for a meyers plow . THE PLOW AND PUMP ARE NOT INCLUDED ( they are on my new truck) the truck plowed great with either an 8ft ot a 7.5 ft with wings . Put pallet of salt in the back and it was basically unstoppable . The truck is in Pasadena Md the price is $ 3200.00 OBO . I will get a picture up as soon as I get a chance . Any questions email me dirrectly at rachett1@aol.com

2. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

I had a miss print the truck isnt a 4x4 its a 4 door