1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1992 Ford F-250 4x4 XLE - $3500 OBO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 04tundra, Sep 7, 2011.

1. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

Here is a regular cab, long bed 1992 Ford F-250 XLE 4x4 for sale. 120,000 miles, 351-5.8 liter engine, manual trans (4 speed w/overdrive), tow package, air conditioning, power windows, power locks, cruise control, int. wipers ect. The truck runs great, everything works as it should. Im selling it because i bought a new truck and i don't need 2 trucks. It comes with custom built wood sides as seen in pics. Feel free to come take a drive.

NEW WITHIN THE LAST 5k / 10k MILES---Transmission was replaced along with clutch and slave cylinder, brakes all the way around (rotors and pads), new alternator, new battery, new brake lines, new serpentine belt, ball joints replaced, 4 new tires, and more.

Please call me at 610-212-9046 for more details or to set up a time to come take it for a drive.
    Thanks for looking

located in Ardmore PA, looking for $3500 OBO

OR trade for complete plow set-up for 2007+ Toyota Tundra

f250 3.JPG

painted rims.jpg
  2. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

bump? OBO -would make a great plow truck!!
  3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I have a boss 8.2 poly vee I would trade you but probably kinda heavy for that tundra.
  4. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

yeah, I'm only doing resi driveways right now so im looking for a 7-7.5.

thanks anwyay
  5. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

sold - thank you