1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1992 F350 4x4 7.3 Diesel for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I had this for sale earlier, sold it to a buddie and still was able to use it this season, but now got it back now and decided to sell it again. Good reliable workhorse here......and cheap. Probably the cheapest low mile 4x4 1 ton diesel you will find. Gets phenominal MPG's and is like driving a big block. Put a bed and stuff on it and double your $. Or just work it like I do and make money.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/3723856550.html

[​IMG]

1992 7.3 IDI F350 4x4. Only has 98k miles. Just serviced, oil, fuel filter, glow plugs, gp controller, fuel heater, tach sensor, belt, tensioner, etc. Power windows and locks. New tires on black alum wheels. NA motor but it's an animal. Every bit of the power and milage of my Powerstroke turbo 7.3, with only around 5hp difference. Pulls 75 down the highway beautifully. Plow is a 9' Western unimount. Upgrading the fleet and this one is the low man on the totum pole. Gets GREAT fuel milage. Great cold starter in single didget temps.

Bed is rusty but the rest isn't too bad. It gets used and does well. It's a truck I'll send out during a snow event and it'll return 6-8hrs later without missing a beat. Has a tow hitch and new 7 way light plug along with a flat plug as well.

It also has a lot of new parts. It's a truck we rely on and I am very particular about reliability. Everything listed above plus batteries (good $140ea Napa ones), Ujoints, etc...

Being an F350 vs a 250 means it has a Dana 60 solid front axle, not a split diff like the F250's have. Big plus.

The F250 behind it is also for sale. That one isn't diesel.

PLOWSITE NO B.S. NON NEGOTIABLE PRICES AS FOLLOWS:

$2,850 no plow but will incl truckside mount and harness
    $4,000 with plow complete. Your choice of 9' pro or 7.5 std Western Unimount

2. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

XL or XLT? Power mirrors or no? Overdrive or no overdrive? Power windows, or crank windows?

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

XLT, power windows and locks, tilt, cruise etc. Rubber floor. Manual mirrors..........I think. Yes it has OD.

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I wish I had the money for this right now, I wanted it the first time you had it for sale. heres a bump for ya.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks pal. And just an fyi, I know you're a Boss guy... I think i have a mount and could combo that 7'6 with wings I have ;-)

6. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

bump I like that truck wish I wasn't so far away
    I like the black wheels on ehite truck looks mean looking

7. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

No nothing on these but am interested. Please educate me on what the IDI and a NA motor is n or means. Thanks!

8. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Indirect Diesel Injection, Naturally Aspirated

9. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

non-turbo then correct?

10. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Yes non turbo

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks guys^^^

12. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Could u pm me your phone number. Gonna try n call u later tonight thanks!

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

SOLD today. Someone got themselves a helluva truck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.