1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1992 f150 pushplates for fisher

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ahamertime, Nov 4, 2008.

1. ahamertime

ahamertime Junior Member

I am looking for for push plates for my 1992 ford f150 with standard mount fisher plow. Can they be fabricated?, I only use this truck to plow my land and need some help. I have been watching ebay for months but to no avail. If anyone can steer me in a better direction it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
  2. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

I have a set of Minute Mount push plates for a 92-96 F150 for sale if they would work or give you something to weld to/fabricate off of - Nick
  3. carrera30

carrera30 Junior Member

Nick. If you don't have any takers on those push plates, I'll take them off your hands. What's your price?

Ahamertime - I've got push plates for a standard mount for F150 & Bronco that might work for you. Perhaps we can work a 3-way deal.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  4. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

How does $100 plus shipping sound to you? Im not sure what shipping to NH from CT would cost. I'll take them to work tomorrow and weigh them and maybe we can work something out. I dont need em and I dont want you to have to break the bank. Let me know what you think. Thanks a lot - Nick

Also, theyre in pretty good shape, just surface rust...If you buy em then If you want i can hit em with the sandblaster real quick before i ship em if you dont have access to one
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  5. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

6. carrera30

carrera30 Junior Member

$100 seems like a fair price to me. I can arrange for pick-up as well so you won't have to worry about shipping. I have family in NE CT and can send someone over or come by next time I visit - possibly this weekend.
  7. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Ok that sounds good, I put them through the steel shot machine at work yesterday and theyre real clean now, theyll look brand new once you prime and paint them. If you email me i can give you my home address so that you can get directions and we can figure out a time and what not. My email is NickV13412@aol.com. Talk to you soon. Thanks - Nick