1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1992 F-250 4x4 Diesel- Want A Leveling Kit

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by SGTPOOL, Jun 13, 2007.

1. SGTPOOL

SGTPOOL Member

Hey Guys, Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Front End Leveling Kit For A 92 F-250 Diesel 4wd. I Hate How The Front Sits So Much Lower. I Dont Haul A Lot Of Stuff, So I'm Not Worried About That. I Want To Get This Thing Leveled Out. I Appreciate Any Ideas. Also Costs???

2. sledguy24

sledguy24 Junior Member
    from 54703

all i did to level out my truck was jusp up in 1 ton liefs in the front of my truck... just a standerd add a lief would work as well it would even work better for you cause i have a split axel so if you have a straight axel you will be more than fine with a a few add a liefs.

Rob

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Places like Summitracing.com have Firestone airbag systems that are simple to install. Go to the site and request the truck catalog. It has alot of stuff for trucks in it. Exhaust systems,chips,controllers etc.Tibrens might help too. Most of the Snow plow parts dealers carry them they bolt on in place of the factory bump stops. If you have the skills and equipment you could add a leaf to the spring pack or a whole new pack.