1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1992 Dodge Dakota 4x4 with 7.5 SnoWay

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by festerw, Mar 18, 2012.

1. festerw

festerw Senior Member

CASH ONLY
    $1500 without plow
    $2750 with plow

Truck has 141,000 miles, club cab, 4x4, 5.2 V8, auto, A/C,cruise, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, keyless entry, JVC CD player w/aux port, Sportmaster Tonneau, bed mat, Class 3 hitch w/ 6 pin round wiring. Tires are Treadwright Warden AT's 31x10.50x15 mounted on 2nd Generation Dakota wheels tires still have plenty of life they are retreads on BFG AT casings with similar tread. Snowplow is a SnoWay 7.5' MT series with downpressure. It is inspected through July and should pass but I cannot 100% guarantee that.

This has been my daily driver for the past 5 years commuting from Cambridge Springs to PSU Behrend it runs well and has only ever let me down once about 2 months ago when the original coil died. It is by no means a show truck but is in decent shape for 20 years old. All accessories work and the A/C blows cold.

Has recently had the radiator, water pump, plenum gasket, fuel lines, fuel pump, muffler, rear u-joints, brake pads/shoes, rotors/drums turned, calipers, wheel cylinders and master cylinder replaced.

The BAD: has flaking paint, has rusty fenders, wheel wells and drivers floorboard. Fuel gauge works to around 1/4 tank but the low fuel light comes on when appropriate, the oil pressure gauge is inaccurate at all times. The transmission dipstick tube is rusted through. Has a small coolant leak coming from the frost plug between the engine and transmission, looses about a 1/2 gallon every 2 months it's been like this for ~3 years and has gotten no worse.

I am open to fair offers, no trades.
    $1500 without plow
    $2750 with plow
    CASH ONLY

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

3. festerw