1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1992 chevy sb sc 5 speed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by the new boss 92, May 17, 2011.

1. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

im going to give it a shot over here, im selling my truck to simply just upgrade to a newer 3/4 ton. the interrior is spotlesss and outside is clean but starting to show its age. the body has 328k but there was a new motor installed around 300k. the trans was just installed in augest along with a clutch. the truck has a 5.7. the truck drives awsome and would take it anywhere. it has a full exhaust with headers, i have plowed old people homes and havent had a complaint yet, so its not terribly louad but has a nice tone. i had a 7'6 boss on it but im keeping it for the new truck, but i do have the under carrige still i can throw in with the truck for extra $$$$. im asking 2500 firm and not a penny less so please dont offer anything less i wont except it. Another thing is please if you are not interested just simply pass with out the comments as i dont go through this section and tell everyone your asking to much or you item is garbage.

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

2. the new boss 92

it also has a new set of 285s with about 6k miles

3. the new boss 92

sold sold sold!!!!!!! one day of work.