1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1992-1997 Ford Flatbed parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by m.$terner, Dec 15, 2010.

1. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Parting out a 1995 ford f350 dually. Thought some of you guys may be interested in some parts, this truck was a flatbed and never had a plow on it or a salter. noo mootoor or trans and i have no title for it either. good doors, grille, hood fenders, some gingerbread under the hood, dually rear, 1 ton springs with extra blocks, nice red bench seat. some glass etc. if anyone is interested in parts let me know. this truck is in pretty good shape and perfect for parts.also have the craigslist ad below for the 12 foot flatbed.if anyone is interested just let me know. Im located in Delaware, zip code is 19720. you can PM me on here on email me at MGS_Enterprises@yahoo.com if you email me though make sure you let me know your from plowsite.Thanks for looking

Prices:
    Windshield-->$80
    backglass-->$60
    hood-$55
    doors-$70 each(manual/manual)
    Fenders-$35 each
    grille-$25
    red bench seat-$50
    rear-$250 with tires and rims (4.10 non posi)
    rear leaf spriings-$65
    12 foot flatbed-$350 pics--> http://delaware.craigslist.org/pts/2104798825.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  2. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

More pix:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

4. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

to the top

5. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

I need all 4 of them How much??

[​IMG]

6. Welderguy24

Welderguy24 Member

I'm looking for pass side a-pillar plastic and a dash pad. Also what condition is the rear fuel tank in?

7. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

$30 for all 4.email at mgs_enterprises@yahoo.com if your interested as i check it several times a day and im not on plowsite nearly as much.thanks

rear fuel tank looks to be in good shape. Ill take $40 for it with the straps and pump/sending unit plus s/h. pass side a pillar plastic would be $10 and the dash pad ill have to check on the condition for you.

8. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

how much you want for the mirrors?

9. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Bump .......

10. randomb0b123

from america

mirrors???

11. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

sorry thought i pm'ed you. the one is cracked. would really prefer to sell with doors. i have another set that is stainless with very nice mirrors off a 79 chevy suburban. would you be interested in those? if so ill send pics annd prices

12. randomb0b123

from america

are they that same style?

13. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Top bad your in Delaware. A friend of mine here in N. IL would probably take the doors and fenders off your hands tomorrow if you were local. His 96 F250 is looking pretty tough.

14. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

PM'ed

Im sure you can talk him into it.its only like 6 hours right? ive had people come from longer distances than that for parts.lol

15. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Your 6 hours plus another 9 hours away from me. Approx 800mi.

16. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Damn nevermind.lol

UPDATE!!! fenders and drivers side headlight was sold this morning.still have dors in excelllent shape. a lot of interior pieces.red bennch seat, backglass and some other small things.

backglass-->$60
    hood-$55--> reduced to $50
    doors-$70 each(manual/manual)
    SOLD-Fenders-$35 each
    grille-$25
    red bench seat-$50
    Scraped-rear-$250 with tires and rims (4.10 non posi)
    SOLD-rear leaf spriings-$65
    12 foot flatbed-$350 pics--> http://delaware.craigslist.org/pts/2104798825.html

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011