1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1991 k1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chops70, Oct 8, 2008.

1. chops70

chops70 Junior Member

I have a '91 k1500 with a seven and a half foot meyer setup. I got the truck used and fixed it up. Then I moved down to canton and stopped plowing. The truck has sat for about eight months at the most but hasn't been run in probably a year in a half as far as driving under normal conditions. It has a six lug suspension 5.7 liter, 16"wheels, and auto. It needs new brake lines from sitting. I'd like 950obo. Pickup in canton ohio.

2. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

take a pic

3. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

PLOW Truck

I Sure would like to see aPicture or 2"?
    If it was Anything Fairly Desent,i would come down Friday or Saturday and PickIt Up?
    Heres my email if you can send a Picture, blwn38@gmail.com
    THANKS
    Greg
    231 690 5075 cell

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

post a pic very interested

5. chops70

chops70 Junior Member

Sorry guys, The truck is at my mother in laws house, I'll go get a pic or two of it tomorrow (the ninth) It'll need a little love but it ran great when I drove it everyday. I'll try to post them up tomorrow night sometime.

6. chops70

chops70 Junior Member

here are some attached pics. it has replacement rockers and cab corners in the cab. and the front drivers side has gone flat. oh and the other plow light is in the cab

DSCF3206.jpg

DSCF3207.jpg

DSCF3208.jpg

7. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

I wish you were closer!

8. chops70

chops70 Junior Member

I hate to let it go but I have a three kids with a fourth on the way. Basically I can't let it sit it was a really nice running truck when I had it going and with a little tlc it'll be again. I wish you were closer too.

9. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

will it run ?

10. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

I am only about 4 hours away. . . Call me tomorrow if you get a chance i am interested

11. chops70

chops70 Junior Member

It'll run, I can throw a charger on the battery from it sitting and it'll start. But it needs brake lines.

12. dak

dak Junior Member
    from OH

Hi, Do you have a contact phone number? I'd like to come down and take a look at the truck. I am in Green.

Thanks,
    Dave.

13. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

needs all new brake lines or what ??? i guess my question would be could i drive it back to the shop or would i need a trailer

14. KGRlandscapeing

hey if you give me a call i am trying to get permisson from the man to see if i can get a trailer 440-781-7888 i am kevin

15. chops70

chops70 Junior Member

will need a trailer

16. KGRlandscapeing

i just map quested it it will take me an hour its only like 50 miles so not that bad. i am waiting to here from my dads friend with the car trailer hes at work. i really want this truck

17. TLB

TLB Senior Member

is the couch included?

18. KGRlandscapeing

justin i calld you earlyer and left you a voicemail let me know when ur free and will see if we cant get this squared away

19. chops70

chops70 Junior Member

The truck is sold. I had a gentleman come with cash in hand tonight and haul it away. Sorry guys thanks for looking.

20. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

One thing's for sure...a truck with a couch in the bed is definately located in Canton. HAHAHA!!