1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1991 ford F250 4X4 with plow and 154,449 miles.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by james.j.smith, Mar 20, 2012.

1. james.j.smith

james.j.smith Senior Member
    from 19033

1991 ford F250 4X4 with plow with 154,449 miles. The truck recently passed inspection and is inspected till 12/12. The truck runs great and I would not hesitate to take it anywhere. I currently use it at least 1 day a week for my daily commute and have made several trips from Folsom to Rehoboth DE. There is good tread on the tires. I Just installed new brakes and brake cables, also in the past year, the ignition switch, ignition lock, rotor, distributer cap, spark plugs, plow solenoid, thermostat, Steering Column Lock Actuator were all replaced. The plow works with no issues and is a Meyer plow with E47 plow pump. Truck has a removable strobe light. The 2 hydraulic hoses on the plow could use replacement before it becomes an issues and I have two of one of the hoses I just never installed it. I changed the hydraulic fluid before each winter and ensured that the hydraulic fluid was at the proper level before each storm. The truck is 21 years old and is not perfect by any means, there is some surface rust and paint chipping, the passenger side power window motor works but I think the arm is disconnected since it will not go up or down (I just keep it up), heat work great but the AC does not blow cold air and there is a slight exhaust leak but nothing that caused it to fail inspection. I'm selling it since we had a new addition to the family and I can't put a car seat in a regular cab so I'm looking to upgrade to an extended cab. located in delaware county PA asking $2700.00 but I'm open to offers

truck 1.jpg

truck 2.jpg

truck 3.jpg

truck 4.jpg

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  2. james.j.smith

from 19033

still for sale

3. james.j.smith

from 19033

dropped the price today on creigslist to $2500.00 or best offer.

4. james.j.smith

from 19033

sorry it was actually lowered to $2400.00

5. james.j.smith

from 19033

more pictures

plow.jpg

plow 2.jpg

plow 3.jpg