1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1991 ford f-350 srw 4x4 7.3 diesel 9 ft. fisher $2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cornbinder, Oct 12, 2008.

1. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

i've got a 91 ford f-350 plow truck 7.3 diesel automatic srw. fisher 9 ft plow the plow is in 100% working order. the truck needs a few things but runs and drives just fine. body prretty decent for a 91, probably because it was from kentucky. new glow plugs, exhaust. needs a waterpump but i have a good one that comes with it. dual tanks that both work, and don't leak. brakes are good. replaced fuel lines. heat works good. p/s fender is bashed in a little where i caught it with the door and put a crease in it. $2500 good truck for the$$$ runs great. email me to petesstangs@sssnet.com for pics.
  2. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

3. fortydegnorth

fortydegnorth Senior Member

Would like to see some pictures also. I am about 2.5 hours away and need another truck before the snow starts. fortydegnorth@yahoo.com
  4. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

thats a NON-turbo charged diesel isnt it?
  5. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

is this truck on craigslist? in the akron section i was gonna shoot you an email over there but i cant from the laptop it dosent open the email thing right.
  6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

If its the original engine, Then YES
  7. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Drag your left click over it to highlight, copy and paste into your email "to"