1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1991 Dodge W350 Dually CTD 5spd 8'2" boss

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by onebadplowtruck, Sep 24, 2012.

1. onebadplowtruck

onebadplowtruck Junior Member

For Sale, my long time money maker, my '91 Cummins 5spd 4x4 Dually factory cab and chassis. Truck is a regular cab, crank window, manual door lock. Bright red in color with a red and grey interior. About 320k miles but it is my driver so that changes slightly. 6 matching 235/85/ R16 Cooper S/T's with 40% tread on them. It had it's frame lengthened by about 14 inches at the factory or shortly there-after to accommodate better trailering characteristics and the flatbed without having any bed overhang past the rear spring shackles. Its a 9ft Flatbed (works perfect with the toolbox, and an 8' salter hanging alittle bit off the back) all steel with tie-down pockets, a headache rack with large back-up lights and an Ecco amber 48" lite bar with 4 rotators and 2 mirrors, a drop down gooseneck ball and a good sized Husky toolbox mounted behind the 6 inch stacks (I can remove the stacks if you prefer) . Inside there's an adjustable 2006 model year electric brake controller for the trailer. Back of the truck has both a 7 round flat blade trailer plug and a heavy 12v constant used for jump starting, powering my trailer winch, and power for the starter on my salter so i didn't need the extra battery on the salter. Drive-train wise lets start with the good... Rebuilt front and rear drive shafts within the last 12 months, All front end parts and joints are recent and all are greaseable! U-joint style steering shaft. The factory injection pump gave me trouble at 280k so i took the time to put a P7100 injection pump off of a 95 Cummins on it (it has hybrid 181-191 delivery valves, #10 fuel plate, 3000k governing springs) also installed a monster intercooler from a 2001 superduty infront of the radiator with all 3 inch air piping, stock low milage injectors out of a 1997 cummins 5spd (215 pump), and an HX35/40 turbo with full 4 inch exhaust turbo back installed all at the same time. Truck runs a whole lot better than before and much, much more power is in that pump if you so desire. Tranny is the original getrag 360 5spd without any shifting or grinding problems what-so-ever. I have several NV4500's sitting in my shop, if it needed one it would have gotten one. Its really been a good tranny to me. 13 inch stock style friction material slightly stronger pressure plate Luk clutch with 30,000 miles and recent slave and master cyl, Transfer case goes in and out perfectly with no noises groans or otherwise. Axles are Dana 60 front and 70 rear with 3.55 gears (with the inj pump tuning I have right now and these gears I get about 18mpg and 10-14 hours of plowing from a 28 gallon tank). The Bad.... its getting a little rough around the edges (both the body and the flatbed), I will post pics as soon as i get the chance. Cab is in great shape as a whole truly, but the drivers rocker is sporting a 2 inch rusty hole and the passenger side cab corner is sporting a similar malfunction. Its got its fair share of bumps and bruises too. Ive owned this truck for 5 years and use it everyday. From landscaping to tree work to hauling and trailering (summertime) and plowing and carrying a 2 yrd salter in the winter, Ive used this truck alot. The plow I'm offering up with it is an RT3 2001 boss 8'2" steel vee with a 2 year old pump and lights and 50% cutting edges. Been a great plow to me for the past 3 years that I have owned it but its time to let it go. Just dont need as many as I have. Handheld controller goes with it. Too much to list as you can see!!!! As it sits Ill take $9500 for the truck with the plow, or $8000 for the truck with out the plow, $2000 for the plow Just about the only way to contact me is via phone at 716-462-8644 (call, text don't matter) My name is Brian. I will try to check on here and help with questions but if your interested you have my phone number. Delivery available anywhere I am in Buffalo NY

2. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

waiting on the pics pictures.... I need another Cummins like a hole in the head but I do need a 1st gen

3. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

subscribed wanna see

4. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

BUMP! TTT Still curious to see this truck

5. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

6. onebadplowtruck

Bump! Tried to post pictures from phone, won't work. You want them texted to ya just ring me up. I will work in getting them up here tonight with the laptop. Thanks for looking

7. onebadplowtruck