1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1990 suburban / meyer straight blade

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by m2low, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m2low

m2low Member

I have the older style meyer blade I maanged to pick up, its in really nice shape yet and the price was right ;) it came off of a dodge and I need to put it on a 1990 suburban which is the older square body style (suburbans didnt change body style til a bit later) does anyone have or know where to get these mounts? I need the ones that mount to the frame - the front where the bumper mounts used to be and the ones that go underneath on the frame. also maybe the driver side bent strap...but I think they are reversable if you flip them over.. anyone have or know where to start looking besides ebay?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You can start right here in the "wanted/for sale" section.

3. m2low

m2low Member

thanks, I have just found it and started looking - page 40 out of 105 so far :)

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

And if you don't find something listed, be sure to add a wanted post. Many guys here ran the older stuff for years.

5. m2low

m2low Member

thanks, I got my wanted ad posted already, I really want to get this thing on before it snows... then again, once I get it on it won't snow here... :p

6. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.