1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1990 K2500 Suburban for parts with Meyer Plow, etc

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJBuickRacer, May 11, 2007.

1. NJBuickRacer

NJBuickRacer Member

Hit in front, needs nose(I have one I'm including), and right front spindle is bent. I'll include the Meyer plow setup(7.5' blade, E47 pump works good), plow blade was not on when it got hit. She took it in the right front, did not touch the plow pump but tweaked the right side of the plow frame slightly where the plow light goes on. $700 or best offer, don't be afraid to throw a number out, I lost storage and need this to go ASAP. Located in Union NJ 07083, will need to be towed. No pics right now as my camera is down, but shoot me an email with a phone# and we'll figure out when you can come check it out.

2. NJBuickRacer

NJBuickRacer Member

$500, come get it. I have to move this ASAP.