1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1990 gmc c7d 10 foot plow 6000.00

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by frank35, Feb 17, 2008.

1. frank35

frank35 Junior Member

Diesel engine and 116,000 all gauges properly correctly and it is a 8.2 detroit in which runs great. I have started this in very cold weather and it fires right up. It does smoke but once warm it is a lot better. It has a 10 foot western plow and that was chip guarded and painted. It functions fine. The dump also functions fine with pto set up. It was in the process of getting cleaned up and painted but decided that I will not be using it so really don't need it. It weighs a little over 13k and hold a little over 26k and has a automatic. It is a decent truck for the year and I have never register it but did drive it back from islip when I purchased. I am selling as is and if you have any questions or would like to see then I am located in rochester ny.
    Thanks

Picture 513.jpg

Picture 515.jpg