1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1990 GMC 2500HD For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigdaddyracing, Jul 12, 2006.

1. bigdaddyracing

bigdaddyracing Member

1990 GMC Sierra 2500HD with 225000Kms. New GM Motor with 17,000 kms. Tranny rebuilt 25,000kms ago. New front end, new right front axle, new pads and rotors, new master cylinder and booster, comes with backrack, blue and orange lens for light, Delta stainless steel toolbox, and a 9' Frink poly plow. Ultimate plowing machine. Rocker panels are not great, nor are the box corners. Tailgate is severly dented. Asking $6500.00 CDN.
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2006
  2. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

Where are you located?
  3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i wish i knew km and canadian dollars
  4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

139,500 miles & $5,850 US dollars
  5. bigdaddyracing

bigdaddyracing Member

I am located about 1 hr. south of Ottawa Ontario Canada. The nearest U.S. border crossing is 5 minutes away in Ogdensburg, N.Y. Sorry about the Kms and CDn dollars guys, Just think less in both cases.