1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1990 GMC 1500 Suburban Plow Truck Project

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gordyo, Apr 5, 2006.

1. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

A friend at work is selling this if anyone is interested in it as a project:

1990 4x4 GMC 1500 Suburban w/ 7'6" Fisher Minute Mount

$2000

Truck is getting rusty and needs some work but it runs. If you are interested you can call him and get more details as the above info is all I know.

Call Mike 1-978-360-3490

Vehicle is located in Gloucester Mass.

mikestruck.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

does the MM1 connect to the truck with electric connectors or hyraulic lines (it looks hydraulic from the pic)....if it electric would he be willing to sell the plow, and everything that goes with the plow seperatly? I may be interested if he can do that, if so, how much $$ for it? thanks if its hydraulic then ill pass, thanks in advance

3. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

The plow is run by a hydraulic driven pump off the engine. He said he will not separate the two it comes as a package deal.

4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Not to beat a dead horse, but if he would sell mcwlandscaping the plow, I MIGHT be interetsed in the burban.

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

First time, if he still won't separate, if you get a price for the burban, you can buy the whole thing and ill just buy the plow off of you. I would like to know if the plow can be put right on a 96 GMC Suburban 2500. If it can, then im really interested, just would have to talk to dad first!! let me know what you think, and how much the plow would be