1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1990 Ford LN8000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jimspro, Nov 5, 2011.

1. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

For sale 1990 ln 8000 plow truck, has only 62,000 actual miles, auto trans has, 11' plow and salter, solid truck cab and box, has not been used for past 4 years, needs some work, asking $4500 obo, call 262-569-1001

2. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

do you have any pics to put up? would like to see

3. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

i have some pic's, tried to upload them but would not work, send me your e-mail address and i can send you some, looks good, also is listed in craigs list milwaukee, and has a couple pic's there

4. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

5. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

6. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

will send pic's to both of you, let me know if you have any interest, thanks Jim

7. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

8. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

probably be easier to just post pics on here in one spot . ?

9. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

I tried 4 times to post them here, but could not get them to upload, didn't have any problem e-mailing them or posting them on craigs list. don't know what else i could do, Jim

10. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

well attach your craigs list add or link this to it with the address then guys can just click on it to see the pics

11. alexf250

alexf250 Member

12. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

not sure of the plow brand, will send you some pic's including the plow, thanks jim