1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1990 f 250 diesel 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by baddboygeorge, Oct 12, 2004.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

1990 ford f 250 truck is in great shape bed has some rust just like all fords . has the 7. 3 diesel in it an it is 4 wheel drive . truck is an awesome plow truck . it has a 5 speed in it an has lots of power . truck comes complete with a meyers plow that is 7.6 foot long an has the e 60 pump . this truck also comes with the salt spreader which is a buyers tailgate unit 6oo pound capacity that was completely rebuilt last winter . i am offering this truck for 5500 cash . its complete an ready to roll .. let me know thanks george you can reach me at 270 763 8322 thanks

Last edited: Oct 12, 2004
  2. richardlewis

richardlewis Member

Do you have a picture of the truck plow and salter and just want to make sure you still have it

3. baddboygeorge

richardlewis

yes i do still have the truck i have already bought a new one so i need to sell this one . i sent ya a private message just email me at philcolandscape@aol.com an i will send ya pics thanks george

4. wls

wls Senior Member

whats the lowest you will go? thanks

5. baddboygeorge

pics

here are the pics

6. baddboygeorge

do ya need a truck??

listen guys this unit is ready to go if it doesnt sell by nov 1 i guess she'll be back on track for this coming season . hell i dont mind one good snow i'll be glad i have her . this is one good ole plow truck . if ya never plowed with a diesel ya need to try it alot different than a gas truck. hopefully someone will own this soon see ya george

7. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Where are the pics???

8. baddboygeorge

9. baddboygeorge

bump

bump it up thanks

10. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member