1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1990 F-250 4x4 W/Boss V plow F/S

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mean4x4, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

I have a 1990 F250 4x4 351 Windsor, reg cab, long bed. Western 7.5ft V plow. Truck is loaded. Has a Rebuilt C6 trans installed last year. Class III hitch. Manual Hubs, 140,000 miles, doesn't burn oil or leak anything. truck has rust around wheel wells on fender (typical ford)

Problems: Needs Fan, Belt, Fan clutch, Water pump and Timing chain cover.

4500.00 (Everything fixed by me, including parts)

3700.00 (tow it home and fix it)

The truck runs perfect, and until this, it was fine. Tires are 80% overall condition
    Mechanically 8/10
    Cosmetically 6.5/10
    Interior 5/10
    E-mail if intrested
    Mean4x4@hotmail.com

2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I tried to email you, but something is up with my email. Anyway, I have an '89 Superduty for sale on this site. I'm wondering if you would be interested in a trade. (minus the sprayer)

89 superduty.jpg

3. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

about the trade

not right now, we're selling our "oldies" and updating our trucks little at a time. but thanks anyways

4. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

would you be willing to sell just the plow? if so how much?