1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1990 Dodge Ramcharger 4X4 for sale in NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Derrick in NJ, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Derrick in NJ

Derrick in NJ Member

Has many new parts, including transmission rebuilt 2 years ago (approximately 15,000 miles since rebuild), new altenator, new ecu, catalytic converter & flowmaster muffler. It's a 318 tbi engine, automatic. Has 33" tires. Truck comes with a Meyer E-Z mount classic plow mount only. I plowed with this truck for the past 4 years, and it has not let me down. It runs real strong, and I hardly use 4wd when pushing snow. Looking to get $2500 obo for it.
    Thanks
    Derrick

2. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

any pics of the truck?

3. Derrick in NJ

Derrick in NJ Member

OK gang, I still have this truck. The meyers mounting carton that was on it is now gone. Somebody make me a reasonable offer, chances are I'll go for it. I'll try to post some pics of it up later.

4. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

send me some pics....Im in the market for a short wheelbase truck. Love those Daode Ramchargers.

info@indypropertycare.com

5. Derrick in NJ

Derrick in NJ Member

OK, finally had some time to take some pictures of it. Here they are.

MVC-009F.JPG

6. Derrick in NJ

Derrick in NJ Member

another one

MVC-001F.JPG

7. Derrick in NJ

Derrick in NJ Member

and another

MVC-002F.JPG

8. Derrick in NJ

Derrick in NJ Member

And one more

MVC-005F.JPG

9. mylittlescoop

mylittlescoop Senior Member
    from nj

nj !

I am from NJ and have tried emailing you about this ramcharger, do you still have it? I tried to email you did not get a response, tried pm but you have them turned off...
    Hmmmm let me know :)

10. Derrick in NJ

Derrick in NJ Member

I am so sorry about that, I never clicked off that option in the user control pannel (duhh!). Yes, I still have the truck. If you want, you can either e-mail me directly @ derrick@jetsetracing.com, or give me a call at: (609) 440-7845. Thanks.

11. Derrick in NJ

Derrick in NJ Member

Can you believe I still have this truck??? Make me a reasonable offer, this truck needs a new home! : )

12. mylittlescoop

mylittlescoop Senior Member
    from nj

Derrick I would absolutely LOVE nothing more than to own this truck~ I really think ti would be perfect. I know you said 2,000 FIRM thats a bit more than I had hoped to pay I would have given that to you with the Meyers mount on it. You were asking 2500 obo witht he mount.
    It has TONS of great parts thats absolutely for sure! The only thing is it is still a high milage truck that was used for plowing. I surely am very very interested in it I just think that 2,000 is a bit steep for the milage. If I am wrong then someone please knock some sense into me!

13. Derrick in NJ

Derrick in NJ Member

Come and look at it, take it for a test drive, you won't be dissappointed! ;)