1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1990 Chevy w/Unimount For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tattooedplower, Feb 27, 2008.

1. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

A friend of mine is selling his 1990 Chevy longbed 1/2 ton with a 7'6" Western Unimount. Truck is black and has 160,000 miles on it. I don't know alot about it but it does plow great and runs great--I have used this truck for his backup. You can call him for more details and he can email you pictures upon request. Truck is located in Benton Harbor Michigan, he is asking $5500 obo. Give him a call if interested his name is Brian and he can be reached at 269-208-4383.
  2. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Seems a little steep... 18 year old truck, quite a few miles..... I can get a 98 Dodge Ram 1/2 w/ a plow locally (similar miles) for $5500. Just my $.02.
    Hope you can sell it!
  3. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

Like I said it's a friends and I was just giving him help getting the word out on it. I don't make the prices I just relay them. Anyways I don't care what year or the miles on any dodge are, I would take an old chevy or gmc anyday. I've had to push and tow way to many dodge's with my gmc--no way would I buy one with a plow!!!