1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1990 Chevy 4x4 Snow plow set up Southern rust free truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ksnow, Oct 12, 2011.

1. ksnow

ksnow Member

Selling a 1990 chevy 4x4 1 ton dually with FISHER minute mount 1 . 8 foot plow. Also has a Daneils rear plow. as for the rear plow its brand-new never used. the fisher has new mounts wiring fish stick and all been redone. this unit has not pushed any snow this year. As for the truck it has spent its whole life in the south so NO RUST on any of the normal parts . the body is solid as the day it came from the factory. of course its been repainted,as you know gm paint falls off. HAVE FOR SALE A 1990 chevy one TON DUALLY 4x4 power windows that work power locks that work ac that blows really cold tires are about 85 percent amfm cassette and the 4 wheel drive works great. the inside of the box is like new with a bed liner.A couple of scratches but not all beat or bent up. DRIVE IT EVERY DAY HAS ALL THE WORK DONE TO MAKE IT RELIABLE IT RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. . . THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN DONE TO IT HAS NEW WATER PUMP ALTERNATOR BATTERY BRAKES AND A BUNCH OF MATAINCE DONE TOO IT DOESN'T SMOKE BURN OIL AND TRANSMISSION IS IN GREAT SHAPE transmission was rebuilt a year ago.NO SLIPPING OR LEAKING FLUID . THE BODY HAS SOME dents, scratches ITS NOT PERFECT BUT REALLY GOOD FOR THE year .WITH this truck you get a Fisher Minute mount 8 foot front snow plow with an angel blade and on the rear you get a brand new Daniels back pull plow that is also 8 foot wide .
    the truck runs great Lot of new stuff on it its also an automatic with a 454 BIG BLOCK motor has a fifth wheel and a Reese hitch you can drive the truck anywhere it runs great The truck only has 146 k for miles on it. GIVE ME A CALL OR PM 336 589 4219 THANKS asking 9500.00

P1010003%20(3).jpg

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. ksnow

ksnow Member

bump

qny one looking for a plow truck

3. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

isnt an 8foot too small for a dually?

4. ksnow

ksnow Member

well from the outside of the dually is 7 foot so 8 foot gives you a little extra plowing space

5. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

So its fine as long as you dont angle it

6. ksnow

ksnow Member

well it seems too work great even angled

7. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

I think your extremely high for a 90

8. cycles13

cycles13 Junior Member

Sounds very high for a 1990. NADA says a 1992 is $3500 High retail in excellent condition with no dents.. NADA doesn't go that far back

9. ksnow

ksnow Member

rebuild a 90 from ill with all the rust you will spend a lot more than this

10. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

11. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Its a nice clean truck, id be in it for 5.5- 6k. I think thats what its gonna take to sell it.

12. old plow jockey

old plow jockey Junior Member

Geographic Location

A Truck From North Carolina could be a whole lot better truck than one from the North

Blue Book notwithstanding

13. ksnow

ksnow Member

top top top

bump too the top

14. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I'm probably the closest person to this truck, but I am too far away from the price. Bummer.

15. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

agreed, thoes dullys are around for lie 3000-4000 all day long and they are clean with around 125k miles. i can get a nice new but used boss 9'2 v and still have 2500-3500 before hitting your asking price!

16. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

still got it?