1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1989Dodge RamCharger/Meyer E47 Install/Parts Instructions

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by alpinebob, Mar 30, 2005.

1. alpinebob

alpinebob Junior Member

I’m looking for a copy of the parts and installation instructions for Dodge 1989 trucks.
    I have a 1989 Dodge Ram Charger that I purchased new. I just purchased a Meyer E 47 plow. I have it mounted, but I suspect the previous owner fabricated a lift frame support and I would like to see what the factory part looked like.
    I have a service and technical manual for older units pre 1979. Dodge, Ford, Jeep IHC. Chevy/GMC Thanks for your help
  2. alpinebob

alpinebob Junior Member

Received info from Meyer

I received my info from Meyer's What a great and quick response. I was not sure I could find info this old but they had it and were more than willing to share. Great company! bobk :yow!:
  3. SkykingHD

SkykingHD Senior Member

I had one of them. What a neat truck. I think I still have the service manual. Pleanty of room. Yes Meyer is good on there customer service. I like there tech line. They have always helped.

4. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

They will send you the paper work if you call them or E-mail. That's part of why I will stay with Meyer forever and ever! and the fact my plow goes on and on with no breakage!