1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1989 Jeep Cherokee and old 1970's 6.5' Western For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JeepPlow18, Sep 10, 2007.

1. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

This Cherokee is in decent shape for its age. It is not in good shape and should not be confused with a reliable car to get you from point A to B. This vehicle is for guys who like to fix up cars and offroad with them. This would be a great reliable offroading vehicle if someone put the time and money into it. It runs good, but it has some rust under the back two doors, very minor for its age. It has the trusty 4.0 liter inline six cylender engine. O yea and it has 255,525 miles on it.
    This is why im only asking $1,000 or best offer.

Also in addition I have an old Western from the 70's. Not to sure about the specs on this one its just to old and im selling it for someone in the family. Its 6.5' and solid has alot of rust but im sure with the right tools one can easily sand blast this to perfection. Has the harness and the pump and hydralics are in very good condition. Plus the lights are practically new. Has the up down wires, looks like you would pull these to operate( im just guessing) wires are good as well. No mount.
    I would like to get a couple of hundred for this or best offer.
    These must go before fall is over and the white stuff starts to come down. Anyone is welcome to come and visually check it out.

September 10, 2007.jpg

September 10, 2007 -2.jpg

September 10, 2007 -3.jpg

September 10, 2007 -4.jpg

September 10, 2007 -5.jpg

2. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Very clean in and out. Plus I forgot about the dent in the back fender, I have a replacement one and trailer hitch as well. The pump is a meyer on the plow.

September 10, 2007 -10.jpg

September 10, 2007 -6.jpg

September 10, 2007 -7.jpg

September 10, 2007 -8.jpg

September 10, 2007 -9.jpg

3. Karp2

Karp2 Junior Member

What type of vehicle will the plow mount to? I am looking for a plow like that for my 94 cherokee sport.

4. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

This came off of a CJ around the 70's no mount, this will need some work done on it. Possibly needing more wiring im not sure. It looks like it has every thing but the mount. Again im not sure, but it sould fit, just some modifications, and of course a mount. You can come by and check it out.

5. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Just bumping it.

6. Karp2

Karp2 Junior Member

How much for the plow?

7. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Two hundred.

8. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

bump...bump...