1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1989 Holder Tractor

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Kubota West, Oct 28, 2004.

1. 1989 HOLDER Articulating tractor.

- Front & rear 3-point lift
    - Front & rear PTO
    - Front & rear Hydro remotes
    - 60% tire tread
    - Heated cab

- Sidewalk plow

$10,500 Or make me an offer.

Stop by and see all the used plow equipment, and don't forget about the full line of BLIZZARD SNOW PLOWS.

2. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Do you have any pictures???

Thanks

3. Take a look.

DSCF0006-2.JPG

4. Here's a couple more.

DSCF0007-2.JPG

DSCF0008-2.JPG

DSCF0009-2.JPG

DSCF0010-2.JPG

5. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Looking good my man !!! I drove this baby around today, she moves and runs like a Porsche. I'd buy it just to have.

6. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

I'm going to be purchasing once I have money. I want to get a used one.

7. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

It's Still Here Bolens. 10,500

8. grasgod

grasgod Junior Member
    from CT

How wide is that plow? the walks at my site are only 36". Do you have a skid steer plow for sale of that width?

9. v2addict

v2addict Junior Member
    from Canada

Hello Everyone, I realize this is an old post, and yes I am new to both the site and snowplowing!

My question is could anyone give me their thoughts, Good or bad on these machines. I have an opertunity to purchase this same modell with a 7' plow and 4' snowblower for $9,900 CND the unit has aprox 3000 hrs on it, I will be using it to keep my own drive clean, I want a hi speed snow tractor and thought this would be the ticket.

Thank you