1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1989 FSuperduty 8x12 flatbed diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tscape, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

This is a Texas truck that I have used as a lawnspray rig for the last 3 seasons. I brought it back to MI and had it repainted (vinyl lettering will peel right off). It has a 7.3 non turbo diesel and 5sp. manual with OD. I also put new shocks, tires, steering stabilizer, radiator, starter, glow plug module (needs new plugs again), and CD player into it. first$5000 takes it. $4000 without the sprayer. Possible trades welcome.

This truck is as rust free as you could expect for a Texas truck that has never seen Michigan roads in the winter. The window seals are dry, but the metal is as good as you could want.

Convert it to a salter or even put a plow on it and she'll give you 20 years of service!

Near Ann Arbor, Michigan

Mike (734) 320-4700

89 superduty.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2004
  2. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Is it a 4 wheel drive, what size is the spray tank, Miles, AC?
  3. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

124K. Its an XLT full power w/AC (blows very cold). 2WD.
  4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

500 Gallon sprayey tank BTW

FIREDUDE26 Member

type of sprayer

do you have any more pics? and what size hose and feet of hose?, is reel electric? type of motor on sprayer? thanks email pics to
  6. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Still here for anyone interested. Trades considered.
  7. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

400 ft. of 800psi Goodyear hose on an electric Hannay reel. Hypro model 1550 (a centrifugal pump directly coupled to a Honda 9hp engine which starts first pull every time).

8. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

This truck is going on eBay Monday evening 2-09-04.

The truck and sprayer will be sold to any board member who calls me before 5PM for $3500!!!
  9. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

This truck just got 2 new batteries and needed some warm weather to fire her up. I will be putting it on eBay soon with a $3500 opening bid. Come and get it before this deal is loooooooooooong gone!
  10. SDM Landscaping

SDM Landscaping Junior Member

11. 89ranger

89ranger Junior Member
    from Montana