1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1989 Ford F150 with Meyer Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by black2door, Mar 21, 2008.

1. black2door

black2door Junior Member

I have a 1989 Ford F150. It has 80,000 miles on it, and no it isnt rolled over to 180. It has the 4.9 Liter Inline 6, 4 speed manual transmission and 4x4. It has a few issues, it has sat for five years and doesnt seem to want to start, I believe its just a matter of old fuel. The truck cranks perfect IF I bypass the solenoid with a screwdriver.

Heres the good news, with just a little work you can have a great plow truck. It has a Meyer commercial snow plow worth over $3,000, it just aint as pretty as a new one. It has in cab controls for both up and down and angle adjustment. The truck also has airlift in the front springs, I dont know anything about it, but I think you can air them back up.

Because of this Im asking $3000 for the truck and plow together.

Here are some pics, the truck is fairly clean, it does not have A LOT of rust, but does have a little. The bed has surface rust, but it is not rusted through anywhere. Also, one of the rear windows is missing, easy fix.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. black2door

black2door Junior Member

3. black2door

black2door Junior Member

4. black2door

black2door Junior Member

Now for the plow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. black2door

black2door Junior Member

I have the clean Missouri title in hand, I also have the original ownercard and manual.

[​IMG]

6. black2door

black2door Junior Member

BUMP...offers?

7. black2door

black2door Junior Member

To The Top

8. black2door

black2door Junior Member

This would be a great plow truck with just a little work invested. Only 80,000 miles.

9. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Looks like a good summer Project and a good plow truck!!!

Would make a good farm truck too!!!!

Free Bump

10. black2door

black2door Junior Member

BUMP...good work truck or plow truck, just a LITTLE work. Make me an offer.