1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1989 ford and 1988 ford

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jmcgmack90, Sep 28, 2008.

1. jmcgmack90

jmcgmack90 Junior Member

I have 2 trucks for sale there is a 1989 ford 350 which is in decent shape for its age its a reg cab 4by4 auto with a new trans about 6 months ago also newer paint a new floor in the bed beause my guys left calcium in the bed and I didnt use the truck for like three months (I just have to many trucks) but i repaired it and its fine because I had an airflow sander in it last year with no issues.. TThen I also have a 88 ford 250 which isnt in horrible shape but it needs some work.Its going to need some body work because of rust on the normal places also ther trans coolant line is leaking so you will have to tow it were ever you have to bring it. Other then that the truck moves and drive fine. I will have pics up asap I am looking for best offers. Im on long island in ny and email is mack3490@gmail.com