1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1989 Dodge Dash Lights

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Lawn Enforcer, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

I have a 1989 Dodge Power Ram and I was out plowing the other night and just randomly as I was driving down the road, the dash lights just went out. I changed the fuse, but that didn't help, and the fuse is connected to other things that were just working fine. It's only the lights by the guages, the radio and the climate control still lights up.
    The only thing I can think of is that my plow was frozen up and wouldn't move so I tried the switch again, maybe there was a surge and blew the lights out, I have no idea.
    Thanks in advance for your help!
  2. aron7676

aron7676 Junior Member

it is possible that the bulbs just burnt out. how many hours/miles you have?
  3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Now when I went out to start it up, the lights worked, no idea what happened. Probably a bad switch or something :confused: Old trucks, gotta love em!