1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1989 Dodge 3/4 ton 4x4 w/ Meyer (cheap)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

For Sale -1989 Dodge W250 4x4, 360 auto, Meyer 7.5 straight blade. Had newer Magnum 5.9 engine installed 2 years ago and less than 500 miles since, runs and drives but needs some minor work (tune up, missing a tail light ect.) Truck is rusty but pushes snow great. Asking 1250.00 Located in Warren, MI Will include a tailgate spreader that is almost new for an additional $500 contact John 586-634-2904 Can get pics if needed.

2. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

Any pictures?

3. Metro Lawn

I found a couple pics in my files...

89dodgebrn1.jpg

4. Metro Lawn

Here is the equipment. The E-60 Pump is almost new as you can see in pic.

89dodge2.jpg

5. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

Do you think it would make the drive back to Cleveland?

Hows the frame? 4wd works?

6. Metro Lawn

It would make the trip ok, but I would have the tune up done first. It has sat so much the past few years that it runs kind of rough when cold. The frame is fine. The box has alot of rust on it.

7. Metro Lawn

also have these

For Sale -

Billy Goat Leaf Loader 16hp, tail gate mount, all hoses, good condition. Ready to use. $1500.00

Western 8' V-Box Spreader - 2 Yard cap. with side boards. very little rust, stored indoors, ready to go. $1500.00

John (586) 634-2904