1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1989 Chevy K-3500 SRW Reg Cab w/plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gcsupraman, Feb 28, 2005.

1. gcsupraman

gcsupraman Senior Member

1989 Chevy K-3500 SRW Reg Cab
    88-98 body style
    8 Foot fisher hydraulic plow
    454 Engine
    Turbo 400 Automatic tranny (rebuilt 03)
    14 bolt full floating rear
    CD player
    Electric/Hydraulic dumping stock bed (truck looks completely stock but bed bumps)
    113k miles
    Underrail bedliner
    New everything with about $4,000 in receipts over the last year.
    Needs nothing - bought a 02 and just don't need it.

Ready to make money now - title in hand - come and test drive it. Looks like the truck in the pic except its Maroon.

$5,000 firm

1989 Chevy truck.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2005
  2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

Thats a nice truck
  3. gcsupraman

gcsupraman Senior Member

I can't believe somebody doesn't want a 1-ton Chevy as a spare truck. It's in the paper starting today...

4. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

any more pictures of it?
  5. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

Great truck. I can't swing it, though if I had a bit more cash & no '77 Dodge, I'd go for it.
    I hope it sells quickly for ya.

6. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

its 16 years old how many miles ?
  7. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

Still have it?
  8. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Have any pics of the truck that you are actually selling? I guess the one in the picture is a different truck than the one you are selling so it couldn't hurt to post a few of the actual truck that it for sale. It sounds very nice, has the timming chain ever been replaced or is it original at 113K miles? What kind of mileage are you getting with the 454 (approxamate miles per gallon)?

I am interested, the only thing that scares me is gas at $3.50 per gallon and the 454 as opposed to adding a truck wt a diesel to my fleet. How far are you from New Jersey 07047? I might take a day trip up your way and take a look...
  9. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have any pics of the actual truck and plow?
  10. Hubbard Place

Hubbard Place Junior Member
    from CT

I might be interested, but if you could post a pic before I dribve to Southbury. 84 isn't the scenic road it used to be. Is rust a problem? Is it registered in CT, or would I need to get it inspected?