1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1988 thru 2000 Chevy 3/4 mount DISCONTINUED?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Dogbonz, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Dogbonz

Dogbonz Member

Yep thats what I'm looking for. My 24D on my 1987 truck is still kickin,, but the truck she just died. =( I'm trying to find a mount for my 1994 2500 3/4 ton truck,, but local dealer says Nope! I had talked to Basher on here last season,, and he had told me that Snoway was going to redo this mount. but dealers had not been notified of it.

So I called yesterday to another dealer,,, and after he said yeah part is 99100067, and its been discontinued,,, I ask him if he could contact snoway to see if they were indeed redoing this part. Turns out they had enough demand that they made 10!! and they all sold. But they had just made another 10 and 7 were sold with 3 left for grabs.
    So I have one coming < thankGod > and So does the dealer I'm buyin thru, and I can bump that good ole plow to yet another truck!!!

So , a big thanx to Basher for the info, and If anyone needs this mount,,, you really have to make some calls. and get on the list.

Can anyone tell me how old my Plow is? 7'6 24D
  2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

The 24 series was produced from about 1993 until 2000.

I am glad that you were able to get the mount you needed. :waving:
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2008