1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1988 chevy 3/4 ton with 84k plow and spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by biglinz1, Nov 11, 2006.

1. biglinz1

biglinz1 Junior Member

Ihave a 1988 chevy 3/4 ton truck with 84000 actual miles with a western plow I bought it from a buddy of mine he used it last year and i bought it in the spring and pulled my mowers all year and i want something newer. the spreader is a magnum spreader bith worked well last year but have not been used since last year the plow motor works but i haven't put the blade on it yet so i dont know plus i got a good job for the winter that pays well and i wont need to plow. But anyway the truck is in good shape it needs driver side rocker and cab corner. 4500.00 obo or trade

2. biglinz1

biglinz1 Junior Member

513-464-0503

3. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

pics please. turfscape at charter dot net

5. biglinz1

biglinz1 Junior Member

plow pics

will send pics this sunday the day after THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES STOMP THE michigan wolverines. Have a great day.sunday because i will be too drunk to send saturday thank you for your patience.

6. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

And if you guys lose...?

7. biglinz1

biglinz1 Junior Member

bucks

oh we won't but I will still send the pics lol. i will try to send them sooner but my camera is broken and it is getting fixed and is supposed to be done friday night.

8. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

That sums up a buckeye fan right there. Over-confident, cocky even. I'm sweating bullets here all week about the biggest game ever and you can just say, "oh we'll win". That's just bad mojo on you. We'll see on Saturday.

BTW are you going to search the bus with bomb sniffing dogs again? Will there be hot water in the visitor's locker room this year? Will you show any class in Columbus?